Friday, January 23, 2009

VISIT ME/or ODE TO MY 2nd COUSINS

In the wake of all the hub bub of the inaugaration, frankly I'm still digesting it all, I thought I would make this blog in the style of that poet who spoke on Tues...rambling, run on or whatever the description is...well here goes:




TWO 20 year-Olds...strapping lads...RELatiVeS
2nd CoUSiNs

LiVe DOWN Under...ArOUnD thE WorLD
Visit ME...GO To InauGaratiON
SLEEp lAte...lOVe my DoGs...take ThEM for WaLKs

MorE Museum VIsiTS...WatCH CRaZY amEriCan TV ShOWs
COMPARE NOTES
FoRevEr ON ThE COmputER

I sEE The BLOOd CoNNectION...SONS i Never HAd!
I LoVe YoU...

7 comments:

Mojo said...

Uh... yeah! That's it exactly!

G-Man said...

Hi Lulda...
That was a very creative 55!!
I liked it a lot.
Strapping young lads....
Thanks for visiting, thanks for contributing, and have a Great Week-End...G

Hilary said...

This totally cracked me up! Well done. :)

Lulda Casadaga said...

Mojo: thanks for stoppping bye
G-Man: Well, they are young..and I'm older..:D
Hilary: Thanks...glad you got a laugh!

Queen Bee said...

Those are beautiful pictures

lime said...

so glad you've been able to enjoy that time together. :)

buffalodick said...

Love to see them show up, love to see them leave...