Friday, December 11, 2009

FLASH 55 FICTION FRIDAY - "Donut Man"

This 55 is dedicated to the G-Man who had a rough week...Happy 6oth!


Mr. Boyle looked into the box of donuts and decided he had enough of this job.
Everyone made fun of the Donut Man...

Who would be here tomorrow?

Who would give you those extra sprinkles; the extra cream in your coffee?
NOT MR. BOYLE!

OK, so now what?

Maybe...I'll be a Used Car Salesman?!



If you have a 55, used or new, post it and go see the G-man at Mr. Know-It-All and give him a good deal!

8 comments:

One Prayer Girl said...

Very cute 55. I'm sure our G-Man will love it.

PG

Nessa said...

G-Man will love your 55 as do I.

Flash Dancing

G-Man said...

Mr. Boyle....
I'm surprised you didn't mention the 'donut' with the cream filled center!

I'm overwhelmed with everyones well wishes and dedications today.
You Included!

You are one of my most loyal followers, and I really appreciate your friendship...Shit I even know your real name.
Have a Kick Ass Week-End..hehehehe

Akelamalu said...

Cute 55! I knew G-man would love it!

Zuzana said...

Great!;) Those are some delicious looking donuts.;)
Have a great weekend,
xo

secret agent woman said...

I'm not sure about those donuts.

MarmiteToasty said...

I WANT a Donut LOL

x

buffalodick said...

Is G-man still sitting on a donut?