Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Poetic License: Quit Jammin' Me#links

Poetic License: Quit Jammin' Me#links
Follow your dreams...that is all we have to keep us sane.
The people that are negative are the ones that are afraid and jealous. They don't have the courage to follow their dreams...or they may not even have any of their own.

When my mother told me in high school that I couldn't take beauty classes and had to take business I was crushed. So, I left home at 21 and went my own way and did what I wanted too!! No one will ever tell me what I can and can not do...I follow the rule that if you are still alive you can do anything you want to ...the world is your oyster...now go suck it up! :D

3 comments:

buffalodick said...

Fear and greed, unfortunately, are the greatest motivators the ignorant are fed. Break the mold, refuse to be greedy or fearful- and you will have already won a great victory...

Lulda Casadaga said...

BD: This was not supposed to be on my blog...ha
I tried to leave this as a reply to another blogger, but it wouldn't go through! :D

Yes most our lives are lived in FEAR...but no matter what I'm still fearful of Water bugs & rats. :D

lime said...

i don't like oysters so im gonna make my world chocolate THEN suck it up ;)