Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Small Holiday!

Well, I had a lovely 4 day 3 night weekend with my husband in celebration of our anniversary. It has been 6yrs...we have been together about 10yrs already, but it just doesn't seem that long. I suppose if you are with the right person the time flies...

We spent our time in Williamsburg, VA and visited Yorktown & Jamestown too! We also went to Busch Gardens and had fun on the crazy rides and ate the junk food. The weather was perfect! I just love October and Fall in general.

I hope you are enjoying your Autumn wherever you are...soon the cold Winter will be upon us...at least we live in modern times and don't have to rely on making our own fires.

2 comments:

buffalodick said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a great trip in a nice place!

Lulda Casadaga said...

Well, part of it was being sucked into a vacation timeshare package deal! But the rest of the trip was great...now, I just have to work harder to pay this off, so I can go on nicer vacations! :D