Friday, April 23, 2010

Flash Friday 55 - "Naughty Natrium"

"Pass the salt", he said.
"Don't use too much", she said.
As they both sprinkled the crystals unto their canned beans.
They were both unaware of the highly present sodium content.

Their blood pressure rising like an active volcano!

"I wonder if I'll fly today", she said.
"I wonder if we'll strike today!"


Today's 55 was a reflection of what's going on in todays news! Switch to Sea Salt, take a train and don't forget to tip the doorman!

If you have your own reflective 55 please feel free to shake us up, but make sure you check in with our own 55 doorman...the G-man at Mr. Know-It-All!

11 comments:

Brian Miller said...

would love to take a train...and salt yeah we have enough problems with that in my extended family.

nice 55.
mine is up!

PattiKen said...

Sneaky salt, it follows you everywhere. There is no escape.

lime said...

the sea salt is tastier too!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

funny one,
you have gotten a strong point here.

cool 55.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/04/23/55-the-stars-seem-shy/

mine is here,
thanks for the time reading it.

G-Man said...

Lulda...
Thank you for this guilt ridden, and public service contribution!
Excellent 55 My Friend.
You are soooooo Deeeeeep...:P
Of course I loved your story.
Thanks for visiting, thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Zuzana said...

I loved the title, so clever.;))
xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh dear...
Flying huh?
A W E S O M E!
Mine is here
hugs
shakira

the walking man said...

If I thought I could fly by using salt I would but it was always some other natural substance that made me sail up and away.

Me said...

You covered a lot of ground in this 55! Very enjoyable! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting as well.
-C

Jen said...

I once heard a chef talking about how annoyed he is when people automatically add salt to their food before they even taste it. He gets very offended. I add only a small amount when I cook and rarely use the shaker.