Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Flash 55 - "Mrs. Tidwell the Green Thumb"

Mrs. Tidwell circled the number on the calendar.
In 10 days these little seeds will sprout!

She was never a "green thumb", but decided
to try something new.

She never got the connection of human to plant.

But ever since that new neighbor Mr. Jones moved in
and started to garden...

She got the urge!

If you get the urge to plant your own 55 go over to the Master gardener
G-Man at Mr. Know-It-All and let him know you're in the garden!

13 comments:

Brian Miller said...

haha. an ulterior motive...there is something about putting ones hands in the dirty and getting a little dirty...smiles. nice 55.

mines up!

One Prayer Girl said...

very cute 55

I have only brown thumbs, but I could always paint them green, if need be. :)

PG

Akelamalu said...

Ah she could perfect a new friend there as well as her garden!

My 55 is up.

steveroni said...

I give those seeds about 10 days!!!--grin!

lime said...

you just never know what will provide the impetus!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

neat!
Happy Friday!

steveroni said...

Excuse the double dipping: however, if your husband ever takes to blogging or even Emailing, I'd sure like to chat w him some time. My address is in profile...Thanks!

G-Man said...

Lulda Dear....
I can see the wheels turning!
Excellent 55.
I'm so proud of you..hehehehehe
Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Zuzana said...

Ah, that was clever and fits so well with my yesterdays activity.;)
Have a great weekend,
xo

Sheri said...

*chuckles* you wouldn't be telling on yourself now, would you??? a very enjoyable 55 :)

Hilary said...

Who knew that Mr. Jones could be so inspiring! :)

Nakia Stewart said...

Haha! That was so funny. It's amazing what people can do when they are motivated, right? Enjoyed it and it made me laugh. Need more of those everyday.

buffalodick said...

It would take a miracle for me to get interested in gardening!