Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally Friday


Finally Friday arrives without a hitch...well, almost...Had a run in with a co-worker today and it wasn't even my fault. Seems this person has a "Napoleonia complex"!!

Hey, look at me everybody I'm a "BLOODY Manager" I'm so damn important!!

NO YOU ARE NOT .....YOU ARE SNOT....

I am usually a person who is easy to get along with, but if you come at me with an attitude...

I become a mirror. So FUCK OFF....PISS OFF...and get out of my FACE!!! If you are nice to me I will be nice to you.....You know life is too damn short to be an asshole and upset people.

Anyway, I did not get any or near enough sleep last nite...so, that did not help the situation.

AH... SATURDAY where are you? Maybe, I can get a few good winks in tonight before I start the weekend. Hey everybody enjoy yours! And get enough sleep!!

No comments: