Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesdays thoughts

Going Camping this weekend...going to see my sister & cousins...good food and drink awaits!
The great Delaware...hell, if it was good enough for George Washington...
it's good enough for me!


Peaceful setting before the party begins!

I will be a kayaking fool this Sat....I should have done more arm exercises these last 2wks.
I know I'll be hurting on Sunday...but, who cares...I'll just have more martini's on Sat nite in front of the campfire. Umm....I heard of chocolate martini's, but what about a
SMOORS Martini!!

2 comments:

Maggie May said...

Hope you had a good time.

Lulda Casadaga said...

Maggie:
It was great fun! Always nice to see the family. I wish I lived closer. My mum is getting on in years and I just don't get to see her as much as I would like.