Wednesday, August 27, 2008

So looking Forward...

I'm so looking forward to a long weekend coming up...how about ya all? Let's see what can I do with 3 days off?? Ummm, always that awful cleaning to take care of...or perhaps, I can paint my bathroom. The can of paint is already picked out and has only been sitting there for 3 years.
Do you still think it is good to use? Probably dried up by now!
Or perhaps a day trip somewhere in the country...There is always sleep to catch up on...movies to watch...music to listen to...books to read. Go into the big city and check out some culture.
Ah, so many choices...We' ll see...I usually just go with the flow anyway and wind up doing some things my husband wants and that is usually not what I want to do!!
If you are lucky to have off this weekend please enjoy and go paint your bathroom!!

2 comments:

Claire said...

I hope you're enjoying the long weekend, hon!

Cxx

Lulda Casadaga said...

Thank you claire...I did have a nice weekend indeed!