Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ode to my Boston

My little female Boston Terrier "BeBe" is one years old and she now has to share the house with a new Lab puppy..."Frisco"! Which he lives up to his name...friskerer than a cats whisker! Little barker deluxe. Crazy puppy...black goo oozing from your arms. Softie coat...black & shiny.

She is not very happy but tolerates this black beast...Once you have owned a Boston Terrier you become hypnotised. There is just something about those eyes and those funny sounds that they sometimes make.

She has brought me joy and laughter. If only she would not pee on the rug anymore!!
Ode to Boston...please, please go outside and pee pee!

2 comments:

Gone Back South said...

Hello! Nice to meet you and welcome to Blogville. Loved your description of Frisco.

Lulda Casadaga said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, this is all new to me, but I"m lovin it.

I'm an "anglophile" and since my friend in Twickenham doesn't write to me anymore...I've found new friends in ...blogland...

I wish I could visit merry ole England again...I'm living on the wrong side of the pond!