Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wordzzle Challenge Saturday

Tim was on the telephone waiting for his hypocrite brother-in-law to answer.

Tim gazed out the window and spied the squirrel with his acorn running back to his little palace in the tree to get out of the rain.

After ten rings and no answer, Tim gave up. He picked up the biscuit and drank the rest of his fruit juice thus finishing his customary snack.

Now outside the rain fell hard as if it were a waterfall. His office felt stuffy, like canned air.
he turned on the radio and the Who was singing "Pinball Wizard". Tim was not amused.

Tim thought he would try his call again and reached for the phone.



Quickie
The lava lamp fell over after being haphazardly placed on the night stand.
They both had buyers remorse over that lamp. We tried everything from soup to nuts to bring back the feelings of the '60's. Now all we had left was mildew memories!

7 comments:

Raven said...

Welcome to wordzzles. Fun, isn't it? Seems like you're a natural at it.

I tried to find you yesterday. Your Mr. Linky isn't connected. You might want to try doing it again so others can locate you too.

lime said...

mildew memories, now there's an image!

nice job.

Angel said...

huh?

G-Man said...

I have lots of those....Just check out my posts on Retro Wednesday.
Have a Great Week....G

Lulda Casadaga said...

Raven: thanks and will do...
lime: yes, quite an image...it's making me sneeze thinking about it. :D

beth: it doesn't have to make that much sense...just have to use the words in a paragraph...:)

gman: I love your Retro Wed. pics...keep em coming!

Queenie said...

So you do wordzzle, my good friend Akela also takes part. You both seem to do it with such ease, I don't use my grey cells on Saturday, I have to save them to get me through the week Ha,ha. Thanks for popping round to my blog.

Lulda Casadaga said...

queenie: I just started the word thingy...ha and it's not that easy...I'm running on auxilary brain cells most of the time. Thanks for visiting and don't be a stranger! :)