Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sat Wordzzle Challenge - mini -


He wore a down filled canary yellow parka and he was trying his damndest to stay warm. He still wished to catch a glimpse of that ole Grizzly Bear everyone was talking about in town.
He was hoping he wasn't going out of the frying pan into the fire when heard a loud sound behind him.
His finger was poised on the trigger just in case. He then heard a cough. He knew it was probably that simpleton cousin of his and sure enough, there he was coming up from behind. He was waving his arms and doing the Ministry of Crazy walks as the tree limbs hit him from left to right.

4 comments:

Raven said...

Lulda! I'm so sorry I didn't realize that you had done the wordzzle. Please add your name to Mr. Linky so that everyone realizes you have participated. Love the cousin with the tree branches. Very clever.

I'm so glad that you wrote to Dennis P. Isn't he wonderful? Glad you use my healing hands. That makes me very happy. I wish more people had responded about Dennis Puffett. He's so gifted. I want everyone to experience it. And the house harmonizing thing... I think it's really powerful. I can't prove it yet (less than 24 hours), but...

Lulda Casadaga said...

Raven: I told my friend about Dennis so I'll see if she had any change. I know I felt better on Friday and I'm sure it was because of him!

I was having problems with Linky but will try again!

Schmoop said...

He was probably shot at because he had the gall to wear a canary yelloe parka. Cheers!!

Lulda Casadaga said...

Matt-Man: thanks for visiting and reading my stories...Yeah, the nerve of him wearing that yellow parka. A grizzly should bite his ass!! :D