Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday 55 - The Battle

The battle lines were drawn...the fighting was over!

The cards were on the table...no more harsh words spoken.

No false statements given.

Put aside the hurt and pain.

A new day begins!


The traitor amongst us is ousted.

No more pretending...No unanswered messages.

The day of reckoning is upon your sorry ass!



This was part of my lessons learned in life:

Keep your BIG Mouth shut, know who your friends are and keep the Psychos away!


If you have a 55 to share, do it up and check in at Mr. KnowItAll!

7 comments:

Pam said...

what a good lesson to learn. great 55, lulda.

Donnetta said...

And, oh, those lessons we learn! And it always seem we learn them the hard way, doesn't it? D

the walking man said...

I think I will just keep my mouth shut. ;-}

Zuzana said...

I like the lessons you learned in life.;))

Lulda Casadaga said...

ciara: AMEN

Donnetta Lee: Yes indeed...the HARD KNOX way for sure! :D

the wman: Ya or else!!!

sexy: Ok over there?

Protege: Makes us stronger!

King of New York Hacks said...

Indeed, we become stronger , wiser and BETTER !!

G-Man said...

I checked and checked and checked...NOTHING!
So I am just seeing this now?
Lulda Dear....What am I gonna do with you?
Thanks for playing, but this week pretend Thursday is Friday OK?